As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 carrots, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Blanch carrots in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Drain and put into flat baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients except almonds. Pour over carrots.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Sprinkle almonds over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes