This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1 can pork and beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 can lima beans
- Corn, if desired
- 1 handful spaghetti
- Fry ground beef with onion in large pan.
- At the same time, boil carrots, celery and
spaghetti until vegetables are soft; drain.
- Add pork and beans, kidney beans, tomato
soup, ketchup and lima beans to meat mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat through, then serve. If too thick, add tomato juice or water.