Amish Church Peanut Butter Spread
Use as a bread spread or ice cream topper. Or you can even eat it in a sandwich!
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky style peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Marshmallow Creme or Fluff
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- In a mixing bowl, stir all the ingredients together until combined.
- Place in a covered container, and store in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature before using.
It can be softened in a microwave also
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes