Amish Delight Apple Pie
- 3 cups apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- Melt butter in a 9-inch cast iron skillet.
- Add apples and toss lightly with butter. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and pinch of salt.
- Pour over apples. Stir gently.
- Remove apples with slotted spoon. Set skillet aside.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in milk.
- Pour into skillet and stir until smooth.
- Return apples to skillet and stir gently.
- Put into 350 degree F oven for 40 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.