Amish Dressing 2
- 18 slices toasted bread, cubed
- 2 cups cooked, diced potatoes
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 8 well beaten eggs
- 3 cups diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Celery seed
- Celery salt
- In a large mixing bowl put bread cubes, potatoes, parsley and carrots.
- Add the beaten eggs.
- Add 1 quart chicken broth.
- Add 2 cups or more cooked diced chicken and toss lightly.
- The dressing may be cooked in a well buttered skillet, turning it during cooking, or baked in a roaster in the oven.