Amish Friendship Muffins
- 1 cup
Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup apples, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup blueberries (optional)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup margarine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally grease muffin tins if not using liners.
- Muffins: Combine starter, flour, oil, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, eggs, cinnamon
and vanilla extract; stir well.
- Add nuts.
- Stir in optional ingredients, if desired. Mix well.
- Put into muffin tins.
- Sprinkle each muffin with Topping and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Topping: Mix well and sprinkle over tops of muffins before baking.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes