As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 7 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Large marshmallows, cut in half
- Chocolate frosting
- Mix margarine, eggs, baking soda, salt, sugar, flour and cocoa powder and drop
by teaspoon onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and put half a marshmallow on top of each cookie.
- Bake only until marshmallow is slightly puffed.
- Put chocolate frosting on top when cooled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes