As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 eggs
- About 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat 3 eggs until frothy.
- Add flour and stir until of dough texture. Knead until
smooth. Turn into floured cutting board. Roll dough, turning often until thin.
noodle dough dry for 45 minutes.
- Turn dough and dry for 1/2 hour.
- Cut into noodles size.
- Drop into boiling beef or chicken stock, reduce heat and
cook at rolling boil about 20 minutes.
- Season to taste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes