Amish Refrigerator Pickles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 medium cucumbers, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into short strips
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons celelry seed
- 4 tablespoons salt
- Clean and sanitize 6 pint-size Mason jars with lids. Divide the sliced
cucumbers, pepper, and onion among the jars.
- Create the pickling liquid by mixing together the vinegar, sugar, celery
seed and salt. Fill the jars halfway with the liquid. Fill each jar the rest
of the way with cold water.
- Fit the lid on tightly and shake to mix.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes