- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 cup sautéed onion
- 1 cup saltine cracker crumbs (1/4 pound)
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- Mix well together the ground beef, salt, pepper, cracker crumbs, milk and onion.
- Place in wax paper-lined loaf pan.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Slice meat and fry.
- Place in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Cover with the can of soup.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes