As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups cooked turnips
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs, divided
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Cook turnips until tender.
- Drain, mash and then add 1/2 cup bread crumbs, saving
remainder for top.
- Add egg, sugar, milk, salt and pepper to taste. Mix together;
pour into greased baking dish.
- Dot with butter and remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes