As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups vegetables, cooked just until firm (your choice)
- 2 slices bacon, minced
- 1/4 cup cooling liquid from vegetables
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 1 tablespoon celery
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved
- Fry bacon.
- Add sugar, vinegar and liquid.
- Add vegetables and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes.
- When cooked, add cornstarch.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes