Amish Yeast Buns
- 6-8 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 packages dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups hot milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Throw half of flour and the remaining ingredients into food processor.
- Mix well and add more flour until it forms a soft ball. Knead in machine for 45 seconds.
Allow to rise.
- Punch down and make into rolls.
- Allow to rise, again.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush with butter while warm.
Source: Best of Amish Cookbook