- 8 ounces wide noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown meat in butter, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of noodles in a 2-quart casserole, then one layer each of meat,
celery, soup, tomato paste and cheese.
- Repeat until all the ingredients are used,
ending with layer of cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes