Apple Nut Cake
- 1 1/4 cups oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups cubed, peeled apples
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- Mix together well oil, sugar and eggs.
- Add remaining cake ingredients and mix well again.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to
55 minutes, starting in a cold oven.
- Mix together topping ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour on cake while still cake is still warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes