- 8 to 10 apples, cored, peeled and halved
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 cup water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place apples in greased 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together
in ORDER given, in pan and bring to a boil. Simmer, stirring until thick.
- Pour syrup over apples, and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes