Bob and Andy Pie
This pie is named for an Amish farmer's two prize gelding work horses. The
farmer came in from working in the fields. He took a bite of this pie and said, "This
pie is as good as Bob and Andy."
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat all ingredients together very well and pour into a 9-inch unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes. The pie will quiver. The top will be puffed up when you remove
the pie from the oven and will fall down after it has cooled.
The pie is best served at room temperature.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.