Bushel of Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 pounds granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 pounds lard
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup maple syrup (or 1 pint syrup)
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 pounds quick oats
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 quart sweet milk
- 6 pounds all-purpose flour
- 1 pound salted peanuts, coarsely ground
- 1 pound raisins, coarsely ground
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes