- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Cut in butter with
- Add buttermilk and knead lightly.
- Roll to 3/4 inch thickness and cut with
- Dab tops with melted butter and bake 12 minutes at 450 degrees F.
Makes 12 to 16 biscuits, depending on size of cutter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes