As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 cups cashews
- Lightly butter a cookie sheet.
- In a heavy pan cook and stir the butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat until
the butter is melted and the mixture comes to a boil. Cook until it starts to turn
golden brown (290 degrees F on a candy thermometer) like peanut brittle.
- Remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in cashews.
- Pour out onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- Break up into pieces.
- Store in airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes