Chicken and Dressing Casserole 2
- 2 quarts bread, crumbled
- 1/2 cup melted butter, divided
- 1/4 cup cooked, diced carrots
- 1/2 cup celery, finely cut
- 1 cup cooked, diced potatoes, salted
- 1 whole cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely cut
- Brown bread in butter in skillet, turn often.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in carrots, celery, potatoes and chicken.
- Beat eggs; add milk, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Put 1/4 cup butter in baking pan; brown.
- Pour dressing into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F to 375 degrees F until browned all over.