As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 large loaf dried bread, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups finely chopped chicken, cooked
- Sauté vegetables in margarine until vegetables are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients
to vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly, adding more broth if necessary.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes