As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups margarine or butter
- 3 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Melt margarine or butter and chocolate over low heat.
- Stir in corn syrup, water and vanilla extract.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Turn into pan.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Makes 1 3/4 pounds.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes