Chocolate Sandwich Gobs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup soured milk or buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Your favorite chocolate icing
- Combine sugar, margarine and beaten eggs in large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Sift together flour, cocoa and salt; add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, alternately
with sour milk or buttermilk.
- Add baking soda to dough, mixing until combined.
- Drop by spoonsful on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove to cooling rack.
- Form sandwich cookies by placing icing between two cookies.