- 1 quart cucumbers
- 1 quart corn
- 1 quart string (green and yellow mixed) beans
- 1 quart lima beans
- 1 quart cauliflower
- 1 pint celery
- 1 pint green bell peppers
- 1 pint red bell peppers
- 1 cup small onions
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 quart vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Chop vegetables in varying sizes and cook until just tender (DO NOT OVERCOOK).
Do this by cooking all the vegetables separately, then mixing them together.
- Combine sugar, vinegar and dry mustard in large pot, and bring to boiling.
- Add vegetables, and bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat, place into jars and seal.