- 1 pound beef chunks or ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Paprika (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sauté chopped onion in olive oil. Add beef. Cook well. Add tomato soup.
- Cook egg noodles according to directions on package. Drain well.
- Add cream of mushroom soup.
- Grease casserole dish.
- Place 1/2 of beef mixture in bottom of casserole.
- Add 1/2 of noodle mixture.
- Put remaining beef on noodles.
- Add remaining noodles. If desired, sprinkle paprika lightly over top of noodles.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly.