As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 quarts popped corn
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Cook all except popped corn over medium heat to 260 degrees F or hard ball stage.
- Pour over popped corn.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring 3 times during baking.
- Let cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes