Cream Cheese Smearcase Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk or 1 1/2 cups sweet milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sift dry ingredients for cake.
- Add eggs, oil and sugar; stir well.
- Press into a large rectangular pan, 8 3/4 x 3 1/2 x 1 3/4-inches.
- Spread cake dough in bottom and on sides. Make filling.
- Mix all filling ingredients together; beat until smooth.
- Pour filling into shell.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake in 325 degree F oven for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Posted by Shellbob at Recipe Goldmine on 11/8/2001, 6:13 pm.
Source: berksweb.com - Posted by sherry on October 20, 2001 at 20:44:20
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes