Cream Cherry Pie
- 1 (8-inch) pie crust
- 16 ounces canned tart cherries
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain juice off cherries, and save to use in another recipe.
- Put cherries in pie crust.
- Mix cream, sugar and cornstarch.
- Pour over cherries.
- Bake for 1 hour or until set.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.