As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (approximately)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beef or chicken stock
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add flour and stir until of dough texture.
- Knead until smooth.
- Turn into floured cutting board.
- Roll dough turning often until thin.
- Let noodle dough dry 45 minutes, then turn and dry another 1/2 hour.
- Cut into noodles.
- Drop into boiling beef or chicken stock.
- Reduce heat and cook at rolling boil for about 20 minutes.
- As the noodles boil, begin their own gravy.
- Season to taste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes