Fresh Apple Cake
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Combine oil, sugar and eggs in large bowl.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add to oil mixture, stirring well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Pour onto a greased and floured
tube pan (or cake pan) and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until
a wooden pick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes