- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Melt chips in double boiler over hot water. Stir in vegetable oil.
- In large bowl combine noodles and marshmallows; pour on butterscotch and mix
thoroughly with fork.
- Drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto a cookie sheet covered
with wax paper. Chill until set. If mixture thickens, place over hot water a few
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes