Honey Carrots with Sweet Pickles
- 1 pound carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet pickle
- Peel carrots and slice.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add all ingredients except sweet pickles. Cover and cook
about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover, raise heat to high and cook about 3 minutes to reduce the sauce to glaze.
Stir in pickles just before serving.