Large Batch Amish Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound margarine
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups nuts, chopped (if desired)
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 pounds confectioners' sugar
- Melt together margarine and cheese.
- Add nuts, cocoa and vanilla extract; slowly
add confectioners' sugar in small amounts; beat well.
- Pour into buttered pans; chill.
- Cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes