As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups lard
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 to 15 cups all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream first four ingredients.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to creamy mixture. Add vanilla extract
- Make small balls and bake on greased cookie sheet.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes