- 1 cups oats mixed with 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces coconut
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cake: Mix ingredients and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 45-55
- Topping: Add brown sugar to butter in saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat to a medium boil. Pour over hot cake.
- Broil for 2 minutes 6 inches from the broiler coils.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes