Oatmeal Cinnamon Crispies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup dark molasses
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/3 cups flour
- 4 1/3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- Heat oven 375 degrees F. Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Cream first 3 ingredients.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Beat until well blended.
- Add flour and blend.
- Add oats and nuts and blend.
- Drop by rounded spoonsful onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 5 to 9 minutes. It may be necessary to turn sheets around so they
- Let cool on sheets for about 3 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack until cool. Cookies will look medium brown and crinkly.
These freeze well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes