As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons melted margarine
- 1 1/3 cups dark brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup coconut
- 1 (9 or 10-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Pour into shell.
- Sprinkle with additional coconut.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for 30 minutes or
until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes