- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Clear-Jel
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- Drain peaches; bring to a boil peach juice, sugar, pineapple with juice.
- Stir in Clear-Jel mixed with water.
- Add cinnamon. Cook and stir until mixture clears and thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peaches.
Makes 1 quart pie filling, enough for 2 (7-inch) pies or 1 large pie 9-inches
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.