- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup white Karo syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package raw peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda, sifted
- Have ready a buttered cookie sheet.
- Cook sugar, water and syrup until mixture threads (approximately 10 to 12 minutes).
- Add salt and raw peanuts and stir constantly. Cook until peanuts are toasty brown
(approximately 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add baking soda. Stir quickly and thoroughly.
- Pour at once onto prepared cookie sheet. Let mixture spread itself.
- Cool and break into pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes