Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/2 cup chunky or smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- Blend peanut butter and confectioners' sugar together. Mix well. Spoon 1/2
of the mixture into baked pie shell.
- Prepare vanilla pudding according to directions. Pour over peanut butter layer
and chill for 2 hours.
- Put remaining peanut butter mixture over top.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.