Pineapple Cream Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- Beat milk and lemon juice together.
- Add pineapple and Cool Whip. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into 2 Graham cracker crusts.
- Chill for several hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.