As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can creamed corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Mix cornstarch with milk. Warm milk mixture with butter.
- Mix beaten eggs and sugar with corn.
- Add milk mixture.
- Put into greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes