As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 whole loaf of bread
- 4 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- Toast bread, then cut into cubes.
- Combine celery, onion, and seasonings. Bring broth to a boil and add to bread
- Add eggs last and stir well.
- Put into casserole dish and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes