- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk or 1 1/2 cups sweet milk
- Sift dry ingredients for cake. Add eggs, oil and sugar; stir well.
- Press into a 13 x 9-inch pan. Spread cake dough in bottom and on sides.
- Mix all filling ingredients together; beat until smooth. Pour filling into shell.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake in 325 degree F oven for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.