Soft Amish Chocolate Chip Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda (place in the milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips or butterscotch chips
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs and milk with baking soda. Mix together and add baking powder.
- Gradually add flour and stir well.
- Stir in chocolate or butterscotch chips.
- Place dough by teaspoonsful on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until the edge is light brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes