Sour Cream Apple Pie
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups diced apples, peeled
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat sour cream and egg together.
- Add flour, sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in apples.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Mix Crumb Topping until crumbly.
- Remove from oven and spread with crumb topping.
- Bake for 20 more minutes.