Sour Cream Apple Pie
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups diced apples, peeled
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat sour cream and egg together.
- Add flour, sugar, salt and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in apples.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Mix Crumb Topping until crumbly.
- Remove from oven and spread with crumb topping.
- Bake for 20 more minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.