Sour Cream Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups margarine and Crisco
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- Enough flour to make a soft dough
- Put in refrigerator overnight, then roll or drop by spoon and flatten with a
- Put confectioners' sugar frosting on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes