As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, butter, confectioners' sugar and cooking oil and beat well.
- Add eggs and beat again.
- Add flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Form dough into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a glass or roll to about 1/4 to 1/3 inch thick and cut into shapes.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes, being very careful not to overbake. DO NOT LET THEM
Makes 3 or 4 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes