Thick Milk Pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups thick sour milk
- 2 (9-inch) unbaked pie shells
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat eggs.
- Add molasses.
- Combine sugar, flour and baking soda and add to egg mixture.
- Add thick milk. Pour into unbaked pie shells.
- Bake for 10 minutes; then
reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle top of pie with cinnamon, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.